Minimum Install Setup Information
A minimum install is one that does not have
kali-linux-headless or at least one of the
kali-tools- installed. There may be many reasons for this, however should those reasons change and someone want to have more utility out of their system after install they will need to know how to get certain information.
- Metapackages are helpful to quickly and easily install many tools at once. This is good to easily go from a minimal install to a fully functional desktop environment.
- Kali Network Repositories and Kali Branches are useful to know about in case a user may want to have a more static install or not.
Due to the EOL of Python 2, there may be some confusion on certain topics involving it.
- What happened to blank Python 2 tool
- How to get Python 2 working after it has been removed
- Win-KeX which provides GUI access
- How to use Docker Images and information on systemd functionality
Updated on: 2023-Feb-04