Download the free Kali Linux Book
Whether you’re new to infosec, or a seasoned security veteran, the free “Kali Linux Revealed” online course has something to teach you. The saying “You can’t build a great building on a weak foundation” rings true in the information security field as well, and if you use (or want to learn to use) Kali in a professional way, you should familiarise yourself as best as you can with the internals of the penetration testing distribution – and that’s what this training is all about – turning you into a Kali Linux professional user.
Learning how to master Kali gives you the freedom to create Kali Linux Recipes like the Kali ISO of Doom, or the Kali Evil AP. You’ll be able to build optimized and custom Kali kernels, host them on your own repositories and create your own custom Kali Appliances – and there’s so much more.
After reading this book you will be able to:
- Use the Kali OS proficiently.
- Automate, customize and pre-seed Kali Linux Installs.
- Create Kali appliances such as the Kali ISO of Doom.
- Build, modify and host Kali packages and repositories.
- Create, fork and modify simple Kali packages.
- Customize and rebuild your Kernel.
- Deploy Kali over the network.
- Manage and orchestrate multiple installations of Kali.
- Build and customize Kali ARM images.
- Create custom pentesting devices.