The creators of Kali Linux and the OSCP certification are taking pentesting training to the next level with Evasion Techniques and Breaching Defenses (PEN-300).
This online, self-paced course teaches advanced penetration testing methods. Students will learn how to bypass security mechanisms using customized, chained attacks.
Offensive Security designed PEN-300 for skilled penetration testers who have completed their OSCP certification or have equivalent skills. We recommend it as an option for skills specialization after completing Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PWK).
Students should have knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Working familiarity with Kali Linux and Linux command line
- Solid ability in enumeration of targets to identify vulnerabilities
- Basic scripting abilities in Bash, Python, and PowerShell
- Ability to identify and exploit vulnerabilities like SQL injection, file inclusion, and local privilege escalation
- Foundational understanding of Active Directory and knowledge of basic AD attacks
- Familiarity of C# programming is a plus